Monday, October 23, 2006

Chicks and Dudes,

We will start the day with a team meeting, meet at the couches in the entryway and I will know where to go from there. We will cover the following items:

1. How to not make my head hurt
2. How to get really good
3. Paperwork
4. Schedule Deciphering

Please bring with you any paperwork you were supposed to bring me last week including the physical and NCAA initial registration printout.

Below is a picture which is actually your schedule from now until Thanksgiving break ends. REMEMBER!!! Check the website everyday for changes.

[DUE TO TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES THE SCHEDULE IS UNABLE TO POST AT THIS TIME...WILL POST LATER]

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coach I have a calculus mid term friday, and need to study for that along with chem. I also have to attend the chem 101 study session at 6. I was wondering if I could do a workout earlier in the day to allow study time. I also have my physical from my family doctor, but my mother also wants me to get a physical from my orthopedic doctor.

Ryan

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have lab until 5:50. I may be able to leave early, but i'm not sure.

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home