Guys, I'm a bit dissapointed with the turn out at practice this week. There were 3 guys (with two more there to tell me they wouldn't be able to row)on Tuesday, and last night there was one. This is unacceptable. You need to post on the board here if you're not gonna be a practice, and you need to make every effort to be there.
Practice is tonight at 5:15. Be there. You're racing on Saturday, every day counts. -Paul, 2/1/07
4 Comments:
Guys, I'm a bit dissapointed with the turn out at practice this week. There were 3 guys (with two more there to tell me they wouldn't be able to row)on Tuesday, and last night there was one. This is unacceptable. You need to post on the board here if you're not gonna be a practice, and you need to make every effort to be there.
Practice is tonight at 5:15. Be there.
You're racing on Saturday, every day counts.
-Paul, 2/1/07
Hey guys I cant be in practice tonight, Im still too sick for any kind of physical activity...
Coach,
I got a call from Ben. He is going home this weekend and wont be at practice.
-Ross
Coach,
I got a call from Ben. He is going home this weekend and wont be at practice.
-Ross
Post a Comment
<< Home