Team: The river is unrowable due to rains.
I would expect the same for tommorrow as well. We will meet at the DAC and go short and sweet (meaning balls out or "ross in the curtains" style if you will).
Be prepared saturday morning for erging and swimming biathalon.
Be prepared tonight for running and erging.
I will give practice times for saturday out when I know the varisty schedule. Be prepared to row on sunday so we can get out on the water and get some work in there.
This is the website that I use to determine river status. Just because it rains does not mean it will be unrowable. It must rain north and west of the city, that will fill the schuylkill. Rain in town means nothing. This website is part of the USGS and its a real time stream flow data collection system for every stream and river they monitor in America. If you go back to the main page you can choose any state on the map and look for your river. Anyone who can locate the Russian River, the state that it resides in and name a town along its shores will get bonus credit.
http://waterdata.usgs.gov/pa/nwis/uv?01474500


4 Comments:
Russian River near Cloverdale, CA?
im sicker then yesterday and i dont want to get even more sick. sorry coach.
i found out i have strep. im pretty sure im not coming to tomorrows practice but i'll see how i feel. I'm sure the medicine will kick in enough by monday that i won't be half dead anymore. but strep is contagious until a few days after you've been on medicine.. and i started it tonight.. so do you even want me to come? up to youuu.
-laura
I found out today i have strep so i wont be coming today but ill most likely be there tommorow morning if things dont get worse.
-Alex
Post a Comment
<< Home