Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Team,

Schedule for this week: (all times 5:15 DAC, if you miss do 1 hour cardio your choice, make it hard!)
Wed-Run 30'(dac block course), body Circuits 20', run 20' (dac block course)- those that missed last night will be doing last nights workout.
Thurs- 20' erg warmp up 6k+10, 4x4'on/1'off @24spm, 6k-2 to 5, 20' 4 Corners (pushup, updowns, laying face down supermans and situps)
Friday-10k erg relay
Saturday (7:45 am dac) - swim 60'

I will be out of town the rest of the week, we'll go over winter points on monday when I return from the us rowing convention.

coach

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey guys
i wont be able to make practice tonight i have a meeting at 5 for work.
See you guys on thursday!

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who left the previous post?
-Paul, 11/29/06

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Adam I was unable to attend today's practice because I had a schedule with an academic counselor. Sorry for the inconvenience.

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to be a little late for practice. I have class till 5-5:30 depending on when the TA lets us out.

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not gonna be at practice, I have a group presentation. I plan on going back in later tonight to do the erg workout.

Burke

4:35 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

11/30/06 Coach, I'm sick, tried to sleep it off a bit to see how I'd be and decided I should just go back to bed. I'll try to make up the workout when I'm up to it. Mark

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys I cant make it again today. Another meeting. Last one though! Hopefully we close this. Sorry and see you on saturday!

- Alex

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about posting last minute but I can't make it tonight. I went to the gym this morning when I woke up though. See you guys tomorrow morning

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is adam cant make todays practice becasue of a bus com cations project that is do tommorow by 12

5:03 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

12/4/06 Coach, still can't go to Monday or Wednesday practices, class @ 5:30

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home